St Michael’s is a community of prayer, compassion, and justice. The congregation has been in the Trenton area since 1703, and is a founding parish of the Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey. We are united in our diversity, and all people are truly welcome here!
We worship according to the traditions of the Episcopal Church. We use the Book of Common Prayer, and sing hymns from The Hymnal 1982 and Lift Every Voice and Sing II. We celebrate the Holy Eucharist each Sunday at 11:15 am.
Looking for more information about what we believe? Start here.
Want to support our ministries? Click here!
Our Mission Statement
- To look with compassion on the whole human family, and to unite us in bonds of love through Jesus Christ
- To be an instrument of God in taking away all hatred and prejudice and any other hindrance preventing us from Godly union and concord
- To preserve our historical presence as the Mother Church in the City of Trenton, and to revive and renew the physical and spiritual environment for the continual worship of God and the growth of faith in the city
- To be a symbol and source of hope for the community and future generations
- To practice the doctrines of the Episcopal Church and faithfully support the Diocese of New Jersey