Revelation is a rich book of the Bible to study. God is profoundly concerned with the plight of the world, and faithful even amid the ordeals, tribulations, and plagues of the present and future. God is also exalted in the highest heavens, and brings about a renewed creation. In the end, the promise that Jesus will return is reason for hope, anticipation, and expectation.
Over eight Wednesdays, starting April 20, we will join with St Mark Lutheran Church (in Hamilton) to explore the book of Revelation. Each Wednesday will begin at 7:30pm at St Mark, 350 White Horse Ave, Hamilton NJ.
All are welcome — please join us!
- April 20 – Revealing Revelation (Revelation 1:1-20)
- April 27 – Life and Faith in Pergamum and Laodicea (Revelation 2:12-17, 3:14-22)
- May 4 – Visions of God and the Lamb (Revelation 4:1-6a, 5:1-10)
- May 11 – Destruction and Protection (Revelation 6:15-7:17)
- May 18 – The Great “Battle” (Revelation 12:1-17)
- May 25 – The Fall of a Great and Powerful Empire (Revelation 18:1-24)
- June 1 – Our New Home is Here But Not Here (Revelation 21:1-8)
- June 8 – Jesus Is Coming, Soon (Revelation 22:8-21)