St Michael’s Episcopal Church in historic downtown Trenton, NJ is seeking a part-time Parish Administrator. The Parish Administrator will perform clerical and administrative functions so the Church office is both welcoming and efficient.
- Manage Church mail, phone, and email communications
- Maintain master calendar (within Google Suite)
- Prepare and copy weekly and special worship bulletins
- Assist with social media accounts and website maintenance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) Gmail, Google Suite, Google Voice, Mail Chimp, Microsoft Office, Shepherd’s Staff and WordPress
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- A knowledge of conversational Spanish is welcomed, but not required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
Hours and Salary
- Five hours per week (3 scheduled and on-site, 2 flexible and off-site)
- Salary is $15 per hour
To view the complete job description, please click here.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted 6 September 2017 Updated 8 September 2017